Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself...Duke Agares and I did by Kevin Wikse

Kevin Wikse Jeffery Epstein

My Occult Destruction of Jeffery Epstein. On the night of July 24th, 2019, I conjured the rebellious Spirit/Demon Duke Agares to heap death and ruination upon Jeffery Epstein and the Clintons, as well as bring Johnny Gosch home. 

Watch the video HERE

THAT VERY NIGHT, Jeffery Epstein was found "injured" and put on a suicide watch. Watch my July 25th, 2019 video HERE

Not satisfied, I conjured Duke Agares again and demanded he do more. Jeffery Epstein was found dead two weeks later. Watch my August 10th, 2019, celebration victory video HERE

This level of occult work is simply inconceivable for the majority of the population. It benumbs them.

I am THE King Solomon of our age.


-Kevin Wikse, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ritual Considerations, Solomonic Similarities and Precautionary Protocols for the 4/8/24 Solar Eclipse by Kevin Wikse

The Golden Triangle of Solomon by Kevin Wikse.

Dog will hunt! The Demon Sirchade and a tall shinny woman in a black dress by Kevin Wikse.